Facilitating Client Meetings
If you are in the workforce today, a range of 10-90% of your day could be spent in meetings. How you run those meetings and how efficient they are can dramatically affect how productive you are. In this workshop we discuss non-verbal aspects of Managing Meetings, what effective meetings look like and how to plan for them, a specific framework for meeting preparation and how to manage challenging meeting behaviors.
What you will learn:
- Manage your own body language during meetings
- Observe and read other people’s body language during meetings
- Structure and set up an effective meeting
- Learn to manage challenging meeting behaviors
- Practice ‘real life’ scenarios from your organization