The Resilient Woman Leader
People are worried about the future and need to be psychologically resilient to deal with uncertainty, austerity measures, possible layoffs and an uncertain job market. Work in resilience can give women practical tools not only to help themselves, but to help the people they lead. We will discuss how to address the differences between male and female resilience. This workshop will teach you the strategies you need to bounce back quickly from any situation and rise to higher levels of strength and well-being.
In this workshop, you will learn:
- The science of resilience and what you can do to build it
- The differences between men and women’s resilience
- Cognitive skills – how to control our thinking about an event
- Avoiding rumination and how to stop catastrophizing
- Building relationships as a resilience strategy